Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 (Pro-Rata)
Part-time Assistant Accountant
A Part-time Assistant Accountant is needed to join our growing business providing accountancy services to local businesses. We now need an assistant accountant on a part-time basis to join our team in Market Deeping. The hours for this part-time assistant accountant role are 20 per week which would be worked 4 hours per day, Monday-Friday, however we can be flexible on start and end times.
This role will involve ensuring that clients’ expectations are met by delivering a high level of service.
- Bookkeeping for a variety of clients
- Processing VAT returns
- Processing CIS returns
- Production of management accounts
The successful Assistant Accountant must have strong IT skills, a high level of attention to detail with good communication and organisational skills.
You must also have the following attributes:
- Flexible and adaptable in nature
- Genuine interest in working in a busy accounts department
- Bright and enthusiastic in nature
- Hard working and willing to learn
- Able to work under pressure and to meet time deadlines
- Conscientious and motivated to deliver a high level of customer service
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Able to work well on own initiative
From time to time, you will be asked to visit clients’ premises.
You will also ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in an accountancy practice and be either AAT or ICB qualified, however we would also consider someone that has worked in industry and is qualified by experience if we feel they are the right candidate.
In return, the part-time Assistant Accountant will have the opportunity to grow and develop their overall skills within our team and help our business to grow. Opportunities for progression are available within this company for the right person. If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements above, please apply today by sending your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org