Job Vacancy: Apprentice Accountant
Apprentice Accountant (£4 an hour) is needed to join our growing business in Market Deeping providing accountancy, bookkeeping and payroll services to businesses.
The hours for this apprentice accountant role are 37.5 hours per week with 7.5 hours included for day release study.
This role will involve ensuring that clients’ expectations are met by delivering a high level of service.
Tasks will include:
- Bookkeeping for a variety of clients
- Bank reconciliations, purchase and sales ledger
- Filing and administration
The successful candidate must have strong IT skills, a high level of attention to detail with good communication and organisational skills.
You must also have the following attributes:
- Flexible and adaptable in nature
- Genuine interest in working in a busy accounting firm
- Bright and enthusiastic in nature
- Hard working and willing to learn
- Able to work under pressure and to meet time deadlines
- Conscientious and motivated to deliver a high level of customer service
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Able to work well on own initiative
From time to time, you will be asked to visit clients’ premises.
In return, the apprentice accountant will have the opportunity to grow and develop their overall skills within our team and help our business to grow. Opportunities for progression are available within this company for the right person. If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements above, please apply today by sending your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org