Job Vacancy: Part-Time Bookkeeper
Part-time Bookkeeper (£8.50 an hour) is needed to join our growing business providing bookkeeping, payroll and accountancy services to businesses.
We now need a Bookkeeper on a part-time basis to join our team in Market Deeping. The hours for this part-time Bookkeeper role are 8-20 per week which can be worked flexibly.
This role will involve ensuring that clients’ expectations are met by delivering a high level of service.
Tasks will include:
- Bookkeeping for a variety of clients
- Bank reconciliations, purchase and sales ledger
- Filing and administration
The successful Bookkeeper must have strong IT skills, a high level of attention to detail with good communication and organisational skills. Previous bookkeeping and Xero experience is desirable however training will be provided for the right candidate.
You must also have the following attributes:
- Flexible and adaptable in nature
- Genuine interest in working in a busy accounts department
- Bright and enthusiastic in nature
- Hard working and willing to learn
- Able to work under pressure and to meet time deadlines
- Conscientious and motivated to deliver a high level of customer service
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of the role
- Able to work well on own initiative
From time to time, you will be asked to visit clients’ premises.
In return, the part-time Bookkeeper will have the opportunity to grow and develop their overall skills within our team and help our business to grow. Opportunities for progression are available within this company for the right person. If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements above, please apply today by sending your CV and covering email to email@example.com