Can you rely on the information you are getting out of your Xero to make business decisions? A Xero Health Check is like an annual boiler service or MOT for your car and it’s a great way to check your Xero bookkeeping is being recorded efficiently and accurately.
Are you fully confident in the accuracy of your Xero accounts?
Are you fully confident in the accuracy of your accounts?
Be fully confident in your Xero package with our FREE Xero Health Check worth £149.00.
Some of the benefits
of a Xero Health Check are:
- Be 100% confident that your core bookkeeping practices are accurate and you can rely on the information to make business decisions
- Streamline your year-end processes between your business and your accountant
- Identify areas to increase the efficiency of your system and save time.
Health Check includes:
- Data Cleanup alerts to identify areas that need attention such as Multi-Coded Contacts, Unreconciled Transactions, Contact Defaults and Dormant Accounts
- Insights into your Xero setup, customer debtor days and supplier issues
- Highlights Accrued Taxes over the analysed period
After the Health Check
Once we have completed your Xero Health Check, you’ll receive a report from us showing you all the areas we have reviewed. The report will include:
- Issues that need to be fixed. We will provide guidance on how to do these fixes
- Areas that need your attention and how to work through these
- Recommendations of features that you are not currently using which benefit your business and where to find more information
You can then decide what you would like to do next. If you would like further support or training to take action in response to our recommendations then please ask and we can arrange a consultation.